OPSWAT is a leader in securing critical infrastructure.
After the acquisition, Bayshore Networks can boast not only a unique portfolio of technologies to eliminate file-based threats and increase the efficiency of malware analysis for SOC teams, but also systems to seal the zones between IT and OT and below.
We invite you to a meeting jointly organized by Rams Data and Arrow ECS, which will explain and demonstrate the capabilities of these technologies.
May 12, 2022 (Thursday) 09:30 – 17:00
· Substantive presentation of solutions from the OPSWAT MetaDefender offer line titled: “Effective protection against file-based threats”
· Technical presentation – Demonstration of OPSWAT MetaDefender operation
· Substantive presentation of solutions from the OPSWAT MetaDefender offer line for SOC entitled “Fast, comprehensive, advanced malware analysis system in SOC”
· Technical presentation – Demonstration of OPSWAT MetaDefender for SOC
· Substantive and technical presentation of solutions from the OPSWAT MetaAccess offer line entitled “Secure remote access, secure IT devices, NAC”
· Substantive presentation of solutions from the OPSWAT offer line for OT entitled “Security and protection of critical OT infrastructure”
· Q&A session
Arrow ECS ul. Krakowiaków 32, Warszawa
Sale: Alfa, Beta and Gamma
Interested persons are asked to register using this form